What should I do
HABBY PIRTHDAY LIYENG! I changed the letters becos she called her butt pouncy and not bouncy!
Anyway I survived thursday. It was tiring like hell. Tmr's bestest birthday! What should I get him? I think a card, I like never really go out to buy things one.
I did something extraordinary today. I don't know if I made the correct choice but still, I can't regret nor stop it!
In either ways, I'm happy w what I have :)
PS/cheer up Jinda!
Anyway I survived thursday. It was tiring like hell. Tmr's bestest birthday! What should I get him? I think a card, I like never really go out to buy things one.
I did something extraordinary today. I don't know if I made the correct choice but still, I can't regret nor stop it!
In either ways, I'm happy w what I have :)
PS/cheer up Jinda!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home