20091009

400th!

ITS MY 400th POST!


Anyway guess what does this pic stands for?

Hm..

Hmm...

Hmmm....

Hmmmm.....

It stands for picture time with CJJ!!!! BUT ITS NOT WITH ME. Wait till Jane sends me.


Recently alot of things happened. But I'm too lazy to remember one by one and type it out but ENGLISH IS ABOUT RAIL TRACK WTV AND ITS HARDZ.

Tmr I might go Artfriend with my artfriends. Maybe.

6 Comments:

Blogger FRIVOLOUSLOVE said...

I'll send you the pix sooon, i promise!

October 10, 2009 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

YAHOOEEEEEEE

October 10, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Celestine said...

Joy's reply sounds like tarzan! ;)

October 10, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

HAHAHAHAHAEEE

October 11, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Kavis. said...

Hahaha joy dont be sad! I miss you too! :( So yeah must have faith in yourself k! There's still chances for you to be in main 6, fight for it! Jyjy :)

October 11, 2009 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

Jane : WHERE'S MY PIX

Kavis : Hahahaha alright you too:) Thanks!

October 13, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home