Goodluck
Click here!:(
This is so saddening. The girl was growing normally @ 5 but the mother starved her to death when she's only 7. She's 106cm and 9kg. WTF.
Pisses me off. Anyway I watched finished Goong, anyone mind telling me Shin's real name? He's hot;)
Click here to see survivors for earthquake. Right now, I feel so tired, natural disasters. Sighz.
"Its like, taking one step forward and two steps back." - Keith on Facebook.
This is so saddening. The girl was growing normally @ 5 but the mother starved her to death when she's only 7. She's 106cm and 9kg. WTF.
Pisses me off. Anyway I watched finished Goong, anyone mind telling me Shin's real name? He's hot;)
Click here to see survivors for earthquake. Right now, I feel so tired, natural disasters. Sighz.
"Its like, taking one step forward and two steps back." - Keith on Facebook.


2 Comments:
JunHao meh? I thought Keith Ang/
SK.
I will call you tonight and tell you how much I love you, survive the typhoon (if it's true)! <3
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home