20091015

Irony

I came home crying and my mum was worried. She told my dad and they both say for math if I don't do well its ok. But the problem is Math is the subject I could pass. And now..........

Lets see which subjects I can pass :
English
Comb Science
Art
Chinese

Fail :
Comb Humans
POA
MATHS.

Shitzxs. The last time I got back my report book this year I failed one subject. Now...... I was hoping my math and pull my overall math for this year up becos its 45% for EOY.

Thanks Sara Jane and Celestine<3

I think its time to play before tuesday! Lets talk about my upcoming events.

Later : Picnic with CJ
Tmr : IC making and training! Out w bestest @ pastamania.
Sat : Training with NY (I think)
Sun : Family day
Mon : Training (deepavali~~~)
Tue : )':

This is saddening.

6 Comments:

Blogger FRIVOLOUSLOVE said...

What's happening on tuesday and you remember to cheer up okay <3

October 15, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

I'm getting back my results on tuesday:(

October 15, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger FRIVOLOUSLOVE said...

Oh... I think i am too! LOL i'm taking out my braces on tuesday

October 15, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Celestine said...

Hi, cheer up! You know you're capable of achieving better results, there's still next year. :)

October 15, 2009 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Kamegox3 said...

Just relax since exams are over. Just panic when the results are back. LOL
& remember, There's no turning back of time unless got time machine lah hor. hahahaha
Pray that all of us can promote to Sec 4! <3 jyjy

October 15, 2009 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

Thanks all lovely<3

October 15, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home