20091014

Icup

Firstly, there was ipod. Then itouch. Now iphone, will there be icup? HAHA lol.



Happy Birthday Jamie!
Ooops I didn't get her her birthday present. Sian I'll get it soon:)

Happy Birthday Junze!

Happy Birthday Janice! :)

Alright. Exams ending who's happy? HAHAHA obviously many of us. I really felt free after Art on tuesday! :) And today I went school @ 11:15am for chem.

Yesterday I went to KFC with Ass Kay, See Kay and Jay. Asskay had her own boydguard! (inside joke)

Today I met Jane @ simei and headed to CGH for Jamie's childcare birthday party. Kidz, you see. Its fun! All the children reminds me when I was young, boyfriend here boyfriend there. HAHAHA.

Ate Long John Silver w the Chans sisters and went to pet safari. Was very fascinated by the dogs + pups! Hahahaha there's this labrador (dark and 3 mths old) butt-faced us and shit. The whole asshole can see. Hahahaha then after the first one, it laosai. Damn funny! AFTER THAT IT ATE ITS OWN SHIT.

Anyway Jane's mom came and we watched "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs". I RECOMMEND THIS SHOW! Damn funny:) WHEN THE FATHER GRAB THE LITTLE BOY'S HEAD AND THREW HIM TO HIS MOM.

And the rubbish tsunami! Eyebrow lift! Jello piano~

HAHAHA. And tmr! I'll be out with ck and J! Our special date:)

2 Comments:

Blogger FRIVOLOUSLOVE said...

HEHEHE I ALSO WANT TO LIVE IN JELLLOOOOO~~~~~~~~~ CHAN SISTER LOL BUTT FACED SHIT US LOL and ICUP IS EQUAL TO I SEE YOU PEEE HAHAHAHAHAH AND YOU CHEER UP.

October 15, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Celestine said...

I also want to watch that show! :(

October 16, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home