If I walk would you run
If I stop would you come
If I say you're the one
Would you believe me

Happy Birthday Merabel!
You had a surprise present from our team, eh! Don't blame me for this pic too haha!
Today was very boring except for the part our class went crazy when we took another class photo! Its damn nice.
And then I became damn emo during training, I don't know why. Did I mention I'll eat when I'm sad? Yup I ate one popiah and my mood became better. So now you guys know what to do when I'm sad:)
My overall percentage : 48
I wonder why my parents weren't called down. Maybe they aren't telling me.
If I say you're the one
Would you believe me

Happy Birthday Merabel!
You had a surprise present from our team, eh! Don't blame me for this pic too haha!
Today was very boring except for the part our class went crazy when we took another class photo! Its damn nice.And then I became damn emo during training, I don't know why. Did I mention I'll eat when I'm sad? Yup I ate one popiah and my mood became better. So now you guys know what to do when I'm sad:)
My overall percentage : 48
I wonder why my parents weren't called down. Maybe they aren't telling me.


1 Comments:
Maybe because you will be promoted lor. That's why your parents weren't called down. Relax, cheer up. We will promote together de la. All so pro :)) Don't sad k.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home