Notifications
Today I learnt something : POA was damn hard. Hamka tried to be funny after POA2 after he came out of the toilet.
J packing bag
H : Hey you know
J : yah
H : that I went to the toilet
J : yah
H : and I pee-d.
Anyway its close to 12mn and I've not start looking for my artist! Damn art making my head twirl.
I stayed for nightstudy with Jane Jane Ck and XT today. Funny thing was after we ate Jane and Jane walked tgr so I decided to play a prank by calling Jane. Both turned HAHA.
I've gotta find a time and blog man. Everytime I come online, I'll straightaway go to my cafeworld. This is so not fun game but it attracts me!
Tmr I'll probably stay for nightstudy again. To all those going PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN JACKET. Should post up a notice about this man.
Today I found myself looking at you
J packing bag
H : Hey you know
J : yah
H : that I went to the toilet
J : yah
H : and I pee-d.
Anyway its close to 12mn and I've not start looking for my artist! Damn art making my head twirl.
I stayed for nightstudy with Jane Jane Ck and XT today. Funny thing was after we ate Jane and Jane walked tgr so I decided to play a prank by calling Jane. Both turned HAHA.
I've gotta find a time and blog man. Everytime I come online, I'll straightaway go to my cafeworld. This is so not fun game but it attracts me!
Tmr I'll probably stay for nightstudy again. To all those going PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN JACKET. Should post up a notice about this man.
Today I found myself looking at you


1 Comments:
I know who! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home