The pain turns me off
The feeling returns, I knew it will. I think I should stop pondering and admiring, and I should go back one month ago. Or should I not.
Anyway, I'm cash strapped right now and I hope money flows in. Stupid age of mine just forbids! Once this period leaves, I'll go BBQ chicken. I hope so. Sakae buffet (buffee, Mr Liu HAHAHA) too!
There's training tmr. I don't know what time! Shall ask Jane now, byebye!
Anyway, I'm cash strapped right now and I hope money flows in. Stupid age of mine just forbids! Once this period leaves, I'll go BBQ chicken. I hope so. Sakae buffet (buffee, Mr Liu HAHAHA) too!
There's training tmr. I don't know what time! Shall ask Jane now, byebye!


1 Comments:
JOCELYN, I SWEAR I'M GOING TO DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home