Plz, overtake.
Hi, U16 is coming really soon!
And today I realized I like putting z behind my words! So I shall do them from now. (Only for this post and certain words)
[z]
Hi, my dearestz juniorz! Hopez you allz are readingz this becos I reallyz wantz you to winz! I knowz you wantz too butz withoutz workingz hard itz probably impossiblez. Plz workz hardz! You'll be unablez to describez your feelingz after you winz, I swearz becos thatz howz I feltz. Sufferz nowz andz enjoyz laterz. Its the bez treatmentz and rewardz for yourselvez. Lovez, Jocelynz. <3
[/z]
LOL I DAMN ANYHOW. Thats all for today!
And today I realized I like putting z behind my words! So I shall do them from now. (Only for this post and certain words)
[z]
Hi, my dearestz juniorz! Hopez you allz are readingz this becos I reallyz wantz you to winz! I knowz you wantz too butz withoutz workingz hard itz probably impossiblez. Plz workz hardz! You'll be unablez to describez your feelingz after you winz, I swearz becos thatz howz I feltz. Sufferz nowz andz enjoyz laterz. Its the bez treatmentz and rewardz for yourselvez. Lovez, Jocelynz. <3
[/z]
LOL I DAMN ANYHOW. Thats all for today!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home