Reviewed,

Last published post : 19 Oct 2009
My head had been hurting since ytd morning, probably due to the lack of sleep. We had to sit near the sun without any cool air from the morning till the afternoon! Stupid workshop.
Yeah and there was trg after that still. It was pure tiring. Yup, I had fever when I got home.
But I'm fine now. I took care of myself! Stupid mother didn't care about me for the first time. Maybe because Jermaine's sick too. But thats called biased lah wtv.
I didn't go school today, I knew I will suffer there if I did. And what, we had to earn our lunch. Ytd I went to school for my ypmf but I didn't eat it. (Ok i didn't had the appetite either)
I'm going to meet N and J for lunch now. C maybe :)
PS/Goodluck to Olvls candidates:)


2 Comments:
I think the guy look like Li Teng!
WHO IS LI TENG HAHAHAA
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home