20091002

Tired


Why is everytime that I'm already prepared to forget, you'll appear again? How do you call this trying hard?

I find myself so hard to relate to guys now.... I don't wanna be a les. :( But Ck feels it too.

Anyway, this is exhausting; be it studies or you.

8 Comments:

Blogger FRIVOLOUSLOVE said...

I can't belive you wrote i don't wanna be a les, anyway you cheer up alright! Kid is always here for you <3

October 2, 2009 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

Thanks kiddo. :)

October 3, 2009 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Kamegox3 said...

Hey, I also dowan be les la. Being a les, feels so uncortable damit. Roar~
Anyway, try to communicate more with the boys then. Got your classmates & other people whom you know ma. Just relax & talk lah. hahaha :)

October 3, 2009 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Kamegox3 said...

uncomfortable*

October 3, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

Sara : Thanks but thats what I get, they kinda turn me off. Maybe its becos of my class.. Urgh nvm:) (L)

October 3, 2009 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Kamegox3 said...

Aiyah. Then talk to other boys? Like from my class one or whatever lor. hahahaha

October 4, 2009 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

Sara : YOUR CLASS?!?! No thnx:)

October 5, 2009 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Kamegox3 said...

Oh whatever. suit yourself then.

October 5, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home