Cute!!! So what
Last published post : 6 Nov
.jpg)
For the past few days you'll probably find me hanging out at Hougang sports hall. But its way too long right.
.jpg)
For the past few days you'll probably find me hanging out at Hougang sports hall. But its way too long right.
Updates:
PBGH2 -> won 2-1
STHB -> won 2-0
PBGH1 -> lost 0-2
EVG -> won 2-0
STHB -> won 2-0
PBGH1 -> lost 0-2
EVG -> won 2-0
and we're in the next round! :)
Ok upcoming events:
For you, I wrote a chunk of words but I shall not post it. You'll get to see it if you piss me off again, btch.
Ok upcoming events:
- More matches
- Trainings
- School (should I attend?)
For you, I wrote a chunk of words but I shall not post it. You'll get to see it if you piss me off again, btch.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home