20091104

Fishmonger

it means selfish.

Anyway I am still yearning for this phone!!!! <3

Aiya like damn a lil' bit more and I could see Kavis today. Urgh I still have to wait one week (Y)

Os are going to be over, yay!!

Nowadays I realised whenever trg is held at NYJC I'll buy warheads and eat on the bus home (shiok!)


Ps/ I'm sorry but I can't take it. You told me contradicting thing number one, and then you went to do something contradicting. I really feel like saying your damn name out; you're obviously the one at fault and yet I'm covering up for you. Fishmonger. TMD!!!!!

Ps2/ Alvin's reading my bu luo ge!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kavis. said...

And really sorry for not making it on time today, I've already tried my best to rush down but the time was really tight. Sorry. See you next week, and thrash Evergreen alright! Jiayou.

November 4, 2009 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

Hahahaha its ok! I'll officially see you then :)

Ok I will! (But I'm not playing~)

November 5, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home