20091123

Its not all about you

Hi there, I'm gonna talk about : today. Practically I had training but lets get into the 2 main points.


Firstly, I woke up at 10:30am today and trg starts at 4pm. Halfway thru, I decided to go down and get myself lunch. Usually you won't see me being so hardworking but thats becos I was hungry! And I know if I bring my wallet down I'll probably spend alot. So I didn't.

There's a set of keys placed near my door for convenience, but recently my dad asked me to put somewhere further from the door. I did it this morning.

When I went out of my house, all I brought with me was just 3 bucks. I didn't even bring my handphone. I wore my slippers and I locked the gate.

And I locked the gate!

Guess how I entered? I swept the keys out. HA HA HA. This is true!!! >:( I panicked ok.


Ok secondly, after trg was totally bitching session. Ok end. Byebye!



Edit/ ohohoh Jane still dared to blog it out @#$%!!!!

Today Joy kept saying that she wanna slap my face. Wl, depressed ttm. But i do admit that i was kinda answering her very stupidly, though at times i seriously don't understand what she was talking about! Here's one of our coversation i think it's pretty funny hehe :)

Joy: What you buy?
Me: Oh, rice.
Joy: Oh, what you put inside?
Me: Oh, rice.
Joy: Wl, i feel like slapping your face.

HAHAHAHA OK. I was buying mixed rice and i think i wasn't thinking straight cos i was paying money for the food i bought!!! Ok i feel so naggy in this post i don't know why either.

Ohman I agree you're naggy!

4 Comments:

Blogger FRIVOLOUSLOVE said...

Sorry what's with the @#$% >:(

November 24, 2009 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Kamegox3 said...

Hey, never reply my sms ah you! :/ Anyway, free next tuesday? Let's go out on my birthday! :))

November 24, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

Jane : I'm pissed~~~

Sara : My phone no money sorry. Ok can! But I abit cash-stripped.

November 24, 2009 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Kamegox3 said...

oic. no wonder never reply lo. I lend you money lo. haha. Yay! :D

November 24, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home