Pix
I spent my Thursday not going to school but going to Hougang sports hall to support juniors with Jane (but she have no school). Kelly and Shiyun were already there. My juniors won Dunman High 2-0 :)
Sk came along and we watched the rest of the matches:) Also, for the whole day I didn't eat anything from the cafe, yay. I spent $4 on a huge tomyam I didn't finished at Hougang mall. Dunman vs Unity (for both divisions) and both Dunman teams won:)
Ohwell, anyway the most shocking match of the day was Punggol vs Presby High, Punggol won 2-0. How can it be! Omg.
Oh oh Fernanny and Mehbel came too, I think the most fun part of the day was when we all were playing ball tgr.
Ok after that Jane and I followed Fernanny to the hospital and visited her grandpa. Otw there Jane and I kept acting angry but we kept laughing, urgh. When we alighted Jane was like, "Omg we wear until damn anyhow, later your mum got bad impression how!" Hahahaha it sounded like we are there to match make. LOL!
Ok there's trg later.


6 Comments:
Yay you posted my 'artwork'! <3
HAHAHAHAHHAAH
Haha see you soon! Do you have match on Sunday @ Jurong West Sports Hall? I wannaaaaaaaaaaa go and catch it if I can make it! :D
I have! COME COME. 10am!
Sorry I couldn't make it today. But, we still met up despite bad things went on just now.. :/
Thank you. For anything, or rather, everything that happened today.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home