20091106

Pretty please?

Today I did something stupid. I walked past them and said, "Eee, H*Y*." And she heard me. Ohwell!

Nowadays I haven't got the mood to update my blog. Either am too lazy or becos there's no pictures and its making my blog look damn plain. Wait I go Veronica's blog and check if she uploaded my pic.

------waiting in progress------

Oh no sian. She didn't upload it:( I'm damn not-myself nowadays, so is Jane. I need to find myself back, I think Bob stole it away (inside joke).


Oh and to the girls above! Please I hope we three will go out soon again. JUST THE 3 OF US~ Hahahahaha. Visit here.

Anyway I really hope we'll go SK's SC tmr! (I'll release the words after competitions). Its so freaking fun there.

1 Comments:

Blogger FRIVOLOUSLOVE said...

You know mum said she might get me a new phone if i pack my tables and stuff. Omg right

November 8, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home