This isn't right, I know
I know its my second post today but I can't wait any longer to post these! Two things.
Firstly, I was looking through ck's ex posts and saw the disgusting Josef Fritzl actions, and I went to search about it again. I found out.. That his daughter whom he had imprisoned and raped for 24 years have the same birthdate as me! Omg. Here.
Secondly, I missed the chalet time celebrating QH's birthday! The time when I went crazy over A lol!
Firstly, I was looking through ck's ex posts and saw the disgusting Josef Fritzl actions, and I went to search about it again. I found out.. That his daughter whom he had imprisoned and raped for 24 years have the same birthdate as me! Omg. Here.
Secondly, I missed the chalet time celebrating QH's birthday! The time when I went crazy over A lol!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home