11th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ONE AND ONLY YOUNGER BROTHER <3
You're freaking 11 so just grow up la. Stop making me worry!
Ytd night : Tonned with Ck and J, planned to watch Paranormal Activities but lets just say the front part was boring, and Jane clicked on the stop button after the movie played like halfway thru. I was damn scared anyway.
Funny thing was, Ck and J are so afraid of horror movies but they are interested in true scary shows! So scary I'm just the opp.
We slept at 7am, woke up at 11:30am. (Y) Was damn tired.
Today's trg : I feel that its quite fun, idk why. Maybe cos I played ball with Carolyn Joan and Shiyun ^^
Oh oh, I think I overstretched my thigh muscles, I never had that feeling before. It hurts when I walk (on my left thigh) and when I climb stairs.
Anyway, today is random day! I randomly talked to Peihan and went to random people's blog. I also watched kiddy random stuff like Tom and Jerry suddenly! Omg. (I made a new friend, Pui Hen! HAHAHAHA.)
I plan to sleep from 1am today to 11am tmr! Hope my plan works. I'm waiting for my cafe world, it's due 12:30am.
Was on the phone with M for awhile :
M : I'm very full
J : Oh you were never half
M : Huh?
M : Oh lame lame lame
You're freaking 11 so just grow up la. Stop making me worry!
Ytd night : Tonned with Ck and J, planned to watch Paranormal Activities but lets just say the front part was boring, and Jane clicked on the stop button after the movie played like halfway thru. I was damn scared anyway.
Funny thing was, Ck and J are so afraid of horror movies but they are interested in true scary shows! So scary I'm just the opp.
We slept at 7am, woke up at 11:30am. (Y) Was damn tired.
Today's trg : I feel that its quite fun, idk why. Maybe cos I played ball with Carolyn Joan and Shiyun ^^
Oh oh, I think I overstretched my thigh muscles, I never had that feeling before. It hurts when I walk (on my left thigh) and when I climb stairs.
Anyway, today is random day! I randomly talked to Peihan and went to random people's blog. I also watched kiddy random stuff like Tom and Jerry suddenly! Omg. (I made a new friend, Pui Hen! HAHAHAHA.)
I plan to sleep from 1am today to 11am tmr! Hope my plan works. I'm waiting for my cafe world, it's due 12:30am.
Was on the phone with M for awhile :
M : I'm very full
J : Oh you were never half
M : Huh?
M : Oh lame lame lame


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home