Boredom


Hi everyone, today's trg was the start of : hell running. Hahahaha sprint, jog sprint jog for 10 rounds.
Surprisingly, I didn't play ball today, instead I was making a medicine(sp?) ball! Omg I made it! At first it was quite relaxing but later on when its slowly getting full its a test of my strength, seriously.
Ok joke of the day: Jane, Sk, Jil, Fio and I took 53 home but Sk alighted first. We all sat at the last row and started becoming noisy. Fio and I thought that Jil and Jane were too noisy as Fio and I were quite quiet. Look at our convo!
Fio: What if suddenly all of the people turned back and asked us to shut up?
Fio: Hahahahah I will straightaway say it wasn't us!
Joy: I will say, "it wasn't us! It was the people behind us!"
Fio: HAHAHAHAHAHAH
You get it? we're at the last row, dude!
**********************************
Jane says:
*everything's hanging :(
Jocelyn says:
*Awww the chance is getting lesser!
*50%
*40%
Jane says:
*SIAN
*IT'S STILL HANGING
Jocelyn says:
*35%
Jane says:
*wait leh!!!!
Jocelyn says:
*33%
*31%
Jane says:
*how will i be able to se hm!
*i don't understand.
Jocelyn says:
*20%
Jane says:
*eh
*:(
Jocelyn says:
*10%
*HEH^^
*9
*8
Jane says:
*>:(
Jocelyn says:
*7
Jane says:
*IT IS LOADING
*WTF JOY
Jocelyn says:
*6
*5
*4
*3
*2
Jane says:
*-_-
*JOCELYN
Jocelyn says:
*1.9999999
Jane says:
*The thing is loading.
Jocelyn says:
*go my profile
*1.5
*1.4
*1.3
Jane says:
*it's not responding.
Jocelyn says:
*HAHAHHA
*I BET YOU'RE DAMN PISSED
Jane says:
*YAH!!!! :(
*YOU KEEP RUSHING ME THEN THE COMPUTER SO SLOW
Jocelyn says:
*1.2
Jane says:
*I go already
Jocelyn says:
*1.19
Jane says:
*Loading your profile i think.
Jocelyn says:
*1.1
Jane says:
*Not responding again
*ROFL.
Jocelyn says:
*1
*0.9
*0.8
*0.7
Jane says:
*-_-
*I AM AT YOUR PROFILE!!!
Jocelyn says:
*0
Jane says:
*WHAT DO I DO NOW DIAO.
Jocelyn says:
*YAY!
*HAHAHAHAHA
Jane says:
*WHAT ARE YOU DOING
HAHAHA I was scaring Jane all the way, I got something she wanna know yo.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home