20091206

Confessions

Last published post : 30 Nov


Hi everyone, as you can see I'm back. Anyway, I was caught on "You're beautiful" (introduced by Jillian, wow). She said she won't go koreangaga! Hahaha. Anyway I recommend this show, I think its really funny and nice.

This song, I think the lyrics are true and it has a nice tune. You guys should play it, its only 1:30 long. I like Kang Shin Woo, anyone know his real name? He's so hot. :)

Anw, these few days have happened alot of events, but its kinda too much to write it down.

To : J
I'm sorry if I neglected you, I won't get sick of you guys. Why do you say that of me? I never felt sick of you guys before. I can probably swear, if necessary. Just remember I'll always be there. This time, you got hurt becos you didn't tell me, next time when you're unhappy, tell me in advance ok? I'm Jocelyn, your good friend, not some weird stranger out there whom you don't even know. We can confide in each other again, I promise. Tuesday comes:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home