20091219

its going to be 2pm

Hi everyone! As you can see... my MIA failed (hahaha) but I felt better! Thanksxz Mer.

On thurs I went to Bugis with AFM tp play l4d2. Apparently I got too scared and escaped from playing hehe. But not bad uh.

I found myself a new variety show to watch (introduced by Jane) SHINee is now my next fave group. They suit me k! They are like all older than me less than 5 years apart. Esp : JONGHYUN! <3

Taemin is only 16 (Y) Hahaha and Taemin is really cute! But I still prefer Jonghyun. Look :


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


HAHAHHAHAHA
Sorry for spoiling their image


Ok lets restore their image! :)


top to bottom, left to right
Onew Jonghyun (!) Key
Taemin Minho

AH ALL SO HOT:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home