Its Sunday
Hi everyone, ytd was a day which started out quite badly but nvm, we then headed to City hall to meet the 1 day late birthday GIRL. I told her I had to go my grandma house so I won't be able to go, Ck told her she was eating chicken rice hahahaha! Yup I loved her shock expression, and the after effects. (Y)
Anyway, went to Pioneer alone (and its the last time for the year) and met Ck^3 and Lyvia there. Watched U19 matches and back to Pasir Ris. Attended Jane's BBQ but no more food. Played truth or dare, Fiona damn lucky to kena it at the last round only (i think)! I kena so many times.

Teoyan and Jevin : Pls be more brave! :) In the lift there's nothing so just be yourself.
Ps/ I kissed Jillian again
Ps2/ Teoyan kissed Darien's cheeks (Y)
Ps3/ I got bored so I edited the pix. Its only the names~
Thanks for everything I hope I'll get over it.
Do not ask anything about the sentence abv.
Anyway, went to Pioneer alone (and its the last time for the year) and met Ck^3 and Lyvia there. Watched U19 matches and back to Pasir Ris. Attended Jane's BBQ but no more food. Played truth or dare, Fiona damn lucky to kena it at the last round only (i think)! I kena so many times.

Teoyan and Jevin : Pls be more brave! :) In the lift there's nothing so just be yourself.
Ps/ I kissed Jillian again
Ps2/ Teoyan kissed Darien's cheeks (Y)
Ps3/ I got bored so I edited the pix. Its only the names~
Thanks for everything I hope I'll get over it.
Do not ask anything about the sentence abv.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home