Without words
Today, I broke down. And the reason.. I don't wanna say it.
Thanks Carolyn for the candy cane (9 years friend) and Celestine for the jacket (purple <3) love you two 9 year friends forever!
Anyway, we cabbed to Pioneer (again) to watch U19 matches. Paid $8.50 (per pax). Trained and home-d.
I didn't eat the whole day until Pioneer, where we ate our sushi(s). I paid $6.60 for it.
Ok my head is spinning, but I wanna say this. Where are you?
Thanks Carolyn for the candy cane (9 years friend) and Celestine for the jacket (purple <3) love you two 9 year friends forever!
Anyway, we cabbed to Pioneer (again) to watch U19 matches. Paid $8.50 (per pax). Trained and home-d.
I didn't eat the whole day until Pioneer, where we ate our sushi(s). I paid $6.60 for it.
Ok my head is spinning, but I wanna say this. Where are you?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home