School
Last published post : 31 Dec 09
I'll say a reason why I took so long to finally update.
I'll say a reason why I took so long to finally update.
- Someone said a joke. I lost my mind since 28th.
- I managed to forget it on the 31st becos I blogged about other stuff.
- That person reminded me of the joke today and I'm so gonna blog about it.
- I'm actually lazy (most important!)
HI EVERYONE!! I'M BACK!!!
-No wait, I'm not back, I'm Jocelyn. There's a joke somewhere there, go get it yourself:)
HAHAHA This is how a 15 year old mind can be. And saying you're a captain (Y)
*
*
*
*
*
*
Marven's back from Korea, yay! Ok I don't know why I'm happy, but yay! ^^
*
*
*
*
*
*
School today was kinda boring, principal talked for so long. POA's gonna take 90 mins every lesson. Art's gonna be on Tues AND WED on odd week, the world is hereby upside down.
I really really want to drop Art becos its taking alot of my time, seriously. But I don't wanna drop it becos if I drop it I have to pass all the other subjects! My combined humans is cannot make it one, how!!?
Killing my brain cells, I need a hero.
-No wait, I'm not back, I'm Jocelyn. There's a joke somewhere there, go get it yourself:)
HAHAHA This is how a 15 year old mind can be. And saying you're a captain (Y)
*
*
*
*
*
*
Marven's back from Korea, yay! Ok I don't know why I'm happy, but yay! ^^
*
*
*
*
*
*
School today was kinda boring, principal talked for so long. POA's gonna take 90 mins every lesson. Art's gonna be on Tues AND WED on odd week, the world is hereby upside down.
I really really want to drop Art becos its taking alot of my time, seriously. But I don't wanna drop it becos if I drop it I have to pass all the other subjects! My combined humans is cannot make it one, how!!?
Killing my brain cells, I need a hero.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home