oh!

Last published post : 30 Jan (LOL JANE)
Its about a week soon after I saw Jonghyun, argh I miss his smile. I hope they got more variety shows, I wanna see him. I guess I'm only a fan afterall...
Valentine's coming, anyone excited? I'm about 50-50 becoz you'll never know what's gonna happen on that day, heartbreak or heartsurprises. Its scary thinking about it, I think its just myself being too paranoid.
I'm sad about the thing on Thurs, :( But what can I do besides cheering?
Speaking about cheering....
Its about a week soon after I saw Jonghyun, argh I miss his smile. I hope they got more variety shows, I wanna see him. I guess I'm only a fan afterall...
Valentine's coming, anyone excited? I'm about 50-50 becoz you'll never know what's gonna happen on that day, heartbreak or heartsurprises. Its scary thinking about it, I think its just myself being too paranoid.
I'm sad about the thing on Thurs, :( But what can I do besides cheering?
Speaking about cheering....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home