20100309

Lets recall

My greatest lesson learnt from Volleyball : Never will I fail my team
As long as everyone plays their part and do their best, we can do it. They call this family and our hearts stays tgr and remain as one


Steamboat @ Bugis after Fish Farm


Fish Farm







Fiesta'09




Sec 2 ice skating






Qian's 14th (whoa my boobs HAHAHAH)
Its angle of refraction!










Team outing @ Chinese Garden





Always there : Coach 沈教练


Will never be completed without any of you


(L)


On the bus to trg after Queensway for team bag


Jillian's 15th


Jillian's 14th









On the way home from trg








BBQs


Christmas











Gym


Self trg






Today I learnt, some things in life we HAVE to let go, and I realized I learnt so much more than others in school from my CCA. This CCA isn't just any other CCA, its my family. Tears cannot bring us back in time, regretting is not of any use. What we can do now, hope our dearest juniors will help us get what we should have gotten this year for next year and for the graduates (from volleyball) to strive for Os and Ns. Nothing is impossible, as long as we have the heart. I know we'll never forget all our happiness and sufferings we had tgr and we'll never lose contact. Don't let us down, Shiyun, Qianhui, Sweekee and Jane. JIAYOU NASVB!!! HWAITING~

Carolyn : Although you don't know, I've always look up to you as a senior, captain and friend. I like disturbing you, its so fun! I know you're stress over our team, captains are all like that. They'll do whatever they can for their team, just like you. Thanks for being there cheering us up whenever you can, even if you're weak yourself. You tend to hide it and be strong in front of us, thanks. I really appreciate your efforts in keeping the team well, you don't know only! I love you!
Joan : I'm sorry for not bonding with you as much as the others, and sorry for spoiling your bottle! I like gossiping with you because your reactions and actions are so huge and funny! You never fail to make my day BUT you always make me black mood sometimes:/ HAHAHA but I know when you black mood its always for the sake of our team. You're always the moodmaker inside, I wanna thank you for that. I love you!
Jillian : My first DSA friend, you know I'll never forget you. Thanks for our HTHT whenever we have the time, and all our childishness tgr. You always cheer me up when I'm very very sad, all those notes you give, all those smiles you produced, all the time you spared just for me. I wanna thank you whenever you tell me not to give up for certain things and how to persevere for everything. Math is easy, study well. I love you!
Vivien : We slept tgr in HK, HAHA. Thanks for bring God into my life although I don't go church anymore. I really like it when you invite me for anything. Your unique way is indescribable! I remember being so damn proud of you because you jump very high (you can touch the gym's ceiling) and I'll tell that to everyone. Sorry if I pressurized you or anything, I love you!
Fiona : Spikers are the ones who attack the most, I understand if you lack of stamina. Its kinda too late to say jiayou now, but I know you've done your best. We had fun in trg, and all your frownings never cease! I hope after we stop trg you can finally focus on your stupid diet! Thanks for telling me secrets and listening to mine. Hehe I told Jane we've been tgr from when she's fat to thin, she told ck from her hair short to long, yours is long to short sia! I love you!
Liyeng : Pinky is your second name and by right it's Liyana! hahahaha, I know you can focus on your studies already, I hope you can do very very well for Os! Your stupid legs are so fast, thats why they called you horse! We can dance and diet too! I love you!
Qianhui : Thanks for blocking so many balls, and being so tall. I hope you won't be so sad about your head size already, wanna let you know you should be optimistic about it! Nothing can be done right~ I envy you alot, being so smart, pretty and skilled at the same time, I put you as my idol. Your independent personality makes me feel very happy meeting you! HAHAHA. I love you!
Sweekee : Twin sia, everything also twin with me. Cry also cry so much! Stop crying so much and go do your favourite thing : study. Hahahaha, thanks for going crazy with me whenever i'm high and forgiving me whenever I ignore you! Stop spiking on a SOFA and carry more weights you strengthless woman! I love you!
Shiyun : Shortest talking to the tallest, thanks for being so tall. I wanna tell you you have improved alot, so much better than when you're sec 1. Seriously, for then next year coming up, I hope you'll improve much much more and not waste all the efforts you put in for trg. Jiayou much ok! I'll go support yall for U16 (L) I love you!
Kelly : Hahahah thanks for always writing score sheet with me! We don't train tgr so I have lesser to say but you're a nice pet, I love you!
Celestine and Jane : We'll never ever part so I'm not writing in case I cry again! But srsly speaking Jane you have to stop being late for trg! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home