20100306

Why, why freaking why

I am paranoid, I hope. But why, just why do you guys always go for looks? I feel demoralised whenever you guys comment on ANYTHING. My self-esteem is already low, do you guys even get it? I'm different from the girls yall meet :( Why do I get so @#$% Its not a sin to be fat and ugly, you can't help it. Do you know how it feels to be ME? I really feel weak, I can't overcome the fact the friends (do they even count as one) kept insulting me! Just thinking of it scares me..... Why do you guys laugh so much and dont wanna share the joke? Why do you guys eee when it comes to me? How can you guys always do whatever yall like? Draw the line! I really dread seeing you guys and pretending not to hear all those eeeeee. Am I really that bad? I don't want to be ugly or fat either, nobody does. Maybe we just don't click well. My life sucks, everyone should just hate me.
Happy Birthday Darien, sorry for posting sad things on your birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home