20100403

Part 1

Last published post: 27 Mar
Hi everyone altho the post date is 3rd Mar I'm blogging for 2nd Mar! Its Good Friday and Jillian Celestine Jane HuiBing Marven and I attended service! Sorry I'm typing improperly becos I'm tired:/
But thats not all for the day! We had BBQ chicken for dinner and we kept trying to step-one-korean HAHAHA. Unfair Marven had free Patbingsoo:<
Anyway after that.... Thanks all of you girls (Ck Jil Ly Jane Fio HB Shiyun) and the guys (F4 and sorry for leaving your guys out!) for making me smell like some shit. I came home to vomit tyvm!
I hope the guys don't hate us for making them so hungry and everything:<
Hahahaha someone's turning 16 can't wait:) Pix next post.
I miss you. I was so close to giving up but I saw it again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home