My heart lost to you
Last published post : 8 May
Sorry for not updating much! I'm lazy. Guess what's happening in my life right now? Intensive MT, right. Besides that? That SMFCCB emo shit side of me again.
I'm sorry but I really can't take it. I want you to be happy, and I'm happy. But I h8 it when you get so damn sad over her, it makes me feel so replaced. I'm what, a substitution? Oh yah, I forgot we're just friends and they said, "Friends will be there for each other." Wtf. I know you'll never read this space and I lost so much readers, which probably allow me to post up certain stuff with guts. There's only you in my life right now, you helped me find the way back into love, you motivated me into coming sch. But at the same time you'll push me deep down further and never save me, plus do stupid things that make me h8 sch. Ironic, isn't it? I told you I'm strong. I'm not. You believed me, thanks. But no girls, NO GIRLS, is ever strong. All has a weak point. Yes you said I don't understand you enough, thats true. I guess time is a factor; it isn't enough. But I'm staying put, I'm turning stronger. Maybe you're affected by the sentence "Thanks for wasting my time" that I've advised, because you probably know you'll never like me. Thanks for even paying attention.
I'm lazy to say more, shall go sleep and replenish my energy. Tmr will be a brand new day! I look forward to tmr baby.
What if............... I die tmr?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home