20100531

We need more time

Last published post : 30 May




Hehe, I like my second zilian pic, nono I mean my skin colour! Like tan, whoa I luv it.

Hi everyone guess what. My MT Os started and ended today! Ok not really, but paper 1 and paper 2 over:)

Walao guys damn biased why you can drink I can't drink? Drinking not smoking leh, plus I seldom drink unlike you guys WHY I CANNOT DRINK?!

Am I still very fat? Anyone give me suggestions to slim down? I need to go on diet BUT THE FOOD ALL SO TEMPTING!!! HOW. I know! Go gym/jog/swimming right! But now got menses so annoying w8 till my mense stop! ^^

I almost did something silly......

Anyone wanna go WWW? AND I DIDNT WATCH THE LAST SONG, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( Shit man I should stop being soooooooooooooo vulgar. Or else vulgarities can't describe how I feel in the future HAHAHA. Ok ciaoz babies and I'm not so emo today! Cos he cared about me- telling me not to drink (BUT I STILL WANT TO DRINK HEHE STUBBORNGAL1994!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home