20100702

Baby its you

Last published post : 31 May (OMG LOL)

Hi everyone! Sch has reopened for a week alr and I still haven't ac-customized my body clock back yet. Monday and Tuesday weren't that bad, I managed to take the morning buses but not for Wednesday and Thursday. To be frank, the nights before Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I slept at 2 or 3 am, I forgot. But I slept at 11pm the night before Thursday! And I woke up at 7:23am (I saw my phone lol). Cabbed, best or what. My mom called me awake or else I wouldn't even had waken up.

I made a pact with Amanda whoever goes out more than once a week will not do well for O levels but I think I went out twice this week.... On Tuesday I went Tampines 1 with Jane for lunch and ytd, I went to watch movie with the girls. My saving money and staying home to study plan- guess its hard.

Speaking of Tuesday.. Jane and I literally went crazy after 4 things happened! Here's the convo.

(1)
Jane: Just now I told Sk I not going Manpuku but I going now with you.. I shall call her now.
Joy: Ok.
*crosses the road, 291 approaching*
Joy: OMG FASTER IDW TO MISS THE BUS!
*291 alr at bus stop, we just crossed the road*
Joy: Walao the next bus very long one leh.
*Both turns back and look, another 291 came*
J: HAHAHAHA

(2)
The 1st 291 was about to leave and we didn't run, the 2nd 291 wanted to skip the stop because there was a 291 in front. Jane flags her hand for the second bus, the bus halt to a stop. We felt so guilty HAHA

(3)
There wasn't any passengers in the bus

(4)
I ran all the way to the back seat and coincidentally the bus moved which caused me to open my legs real wide in a very obscene manner. And we both started laughing again.
------------------------------------------------

Sch was fine these days. Had a Math mock test on Wed + thurs and I got back my results today! I improved quite alot for my Paper 1, hehe. But Mr Ong still like don't trust me haixhaixhaix. Anyway I got 50/80.

I just got home from camp phoenix not long ago and Qj was talking to me on msn. She told me she was feeling depressed and I wanted to cheer her up. Her msn name was red paper crane and I was feeling hungry so I asked her to draw me a water crane and then a peanut crane. Her peanut looked like a bra, lol.

Anyway sorry Celestine and Jane for being so busy these few days... tiredgal1994:/

Ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home