20100808

Anything happens


I'm back! Here's what I did ytd and tdy:)

Ok actually nothing much happened ytd, 'cept i went jogging again and I think it didn't work becos tdy was my Grandpa's birthday celebration and we had lots of food...... I just couldn't stop cracking the crab's shell and eat the flesh:(

Anyway I met Ahmad and Faustina to slack at around 2:30 pm (ya I know, damn awkward at first!!!) and we went Tmart macs. Played the thumb game and I lost, Ahmad 'punished' me to kiss Faustina, AND I WILL GET HIM FOR THAT ON WED. And I gave a quick peck because i feel awkward dragging the time hahahahah I FEEL SO COOL NOW K.

Ok then F had tuition, so we headed to West plaza hehe and I got my trophy!!!! DAMN NICE (as usual) but so embarrassing I dripped it on my shirt:( and I made A wait underneath my blk as I went home to change, sorry!!!!! I know you're reading this.

Yup and then Daddy was supposed to go straight to Toa Payoh but he had some curiosity mind and decided to go find the torch relay which was at Tanah Merah area. It was damn noisy but damn Singaporean!!! Hahahahahahahha cool siol.

Well then......... summary of blog post : Happy birthday Grandpa! <3

And its 12:11am now....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home