Officially missing you

Hi everyone! Its Firull and Joan's birthday tdy! So, happy birthday! :)
Hehehe and yup, ytd was Singapore's birthday. I caught this on Facebook, "Happy 45th birthday Singapore! You're so old but still so hot." -Dhrue. HAHAHA its so funny and true!
Anyway, tonned with A last night and met up with F(s) for awhile to eat Sausage Mcmuffin with egg (damn fattening). Before that I went DTE to study with Ckzn Jane Joel and Marven! But Jane left early becos her mom came back from Malaysia<:
I must say, ytd's study was damn unproductive. I planned to do Chem but I only did 2 pages of workbook, I need to focus better:( And I finally ate subway!!
Anyway we played bowling after dinner! Omg its been like 2 years since I've touched a bowling ball.. Marven is damn good at it (duh) and so is Joel (the hidden talent HAHA)! I need practice though.
Alright so A and I were like damn tired at dawn, around 6am and I swear I really had a great sleep. A is confirmed still sleeping!
Alright I'll post up some more pix when ppl upload then:) ciaoz


2 Comments:
Hi haha you rly blog so much it's actually scary ok ily hope u see this goodbye. Meet on bus tmr ok :)
Hahahahaha when i don't blog you ask me to blog now that I blog you say I'm scary whoa you so cute. When you so cute also scary.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home