Sweet and sour

Pimples outbreak. :(
Did I mention Charlene came school on Tuesday? So cute right HAHAHA. Then she cabbed home after she saw Mr Ong.
Oh and Charlene told me about her brother today! Damn funny. He have been trying to find a girlfriend as his whole class are attached except for him, and finally he found a girl at campus whom he's interested in!!! That girl happened to be his friend's friend, so that friend gave him her fb and he checked her out : she doesn't have any boyfriend. Next was her blog, and he told Charlene she has a boyfriend.
Brother "Walau, her boyfriend damn style sia, got sunglasses scarf and quite handsome"
Charlene "How you know thats her boyfriend?"
On her blog she wrote "my baby boy"
Okok lemme see!
And guess what......... the guy is SHINee's Key. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyway tdy's fasting was better than ytd's. I managed to resist some tempts but after break fast I ate alot :'( From now on I am srsly going to reduce my meat intake. I just ate sweet and sour pork!!!!! :'(
And Syed pranked me tdy i will disturb him back idc^^
I have Math test tmr and probability.................................. cfm fail already. Ok i go do some more practice now.............. ok goodnight in advance!
Ps: its Friday 13 tmr
Ps2: We're trying to not msg for 1 day, which is tmr whoa suay sia


3 Comments:
why am i besty 2 and not besty 1 </3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! CHARLENE'S BROTHER IS DAMN FUNNY/CUTE.
Jane: becos you're younger and J comes after C HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no reason why la
Ck: ya sia!!!!!!!! When I first heard it I laughed like crazy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home