True true

Hi everyone! I got crazy by taking pix of myself ytd so here's one. There was POA test today, I confirm fail. I don't know how to do the capital account!!! :( Feel so stupid now. Just now something happened in DNT room i think. I heard someone's work was trampled with. Not very sure! Hope the culprit admit so the DNT students can go back DNT room after sch to complete their assignments! :)
As you can see, my mood's getting better. I hope it stays the same, and I won't keep feeling upset/stressed constantly! I realised I like the simplicity of my blog now hehe. Need a change in my life! Ooops I've alrdy said it in my previous post.
I just reached home an hour ago and my mom had fried chicken wings and drumlets, damn delicious! I feel like a glutton now tho. I ate 2 sandwiches + rice with chicken wings today! Not bad, but i must eat more fruitz.
Ok I shall go release some poison from my body now, ciaoz!
Ps/Still, fuck all these shit.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home