20100916

Rotten apple

No school today and was supposed to get my baju kurung + swim with Ck but everything got cancelled idk why HAHAHA. Rotted at home and found a new variety show to watch. Kko Kko tour (single!) hahaha ok. Jermaine bought this metal thing (pic) and I started playing and getting frustrated over it, noobjoy1994 ok bye wish me luck for tmr's practical because I'm sitting right in front of the invigilator!!! >:(

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for the paper BITCH! :p I know you can do it! You better do well or else haiyak!

September 16, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

Call me bitch again, you slut! @#$% I can only do well for physics i think LOL

September 16, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got call you bitch meh? how sure are you that you know the person? Lai Lai spam

September 16, 2010 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Ng said...

You just did in the first comment you slut hahaha. 101% sure, <3

September 16, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home