20100915

Trust is leaking

The 8th of Sept in the year of 2010 (080910) First primary school gathering after 4 years : BBQ

Its been long since I've blogged aye! Hmmm well this week is quite... Fast! Physics paper on Monday, Math paper 2 on Tuesday and Science MCQ today. Lets just say.. I have no hopes of getting good grades for these subjects.
Sept hols : the week passed way too fast and I didn't even meet Charlene for our planned cycling day. But I managed to catch a drama for 2 days : Personal Taste! SeulOng is damn crazy in love in the drama, YUP HE'S IN! Hehehehe.
Went to bowl with F(square) and A and apparently I didn't improve. Ok i didn't have any training anyway.

Why do you keep your problems to yourself and want me to tell you mine? I really want to help you. I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home