20101022

Truth under the layer of lies

Hi guys, my practical isn't very... helpful I guess. For the first time, I have more confidence for Chem than Phy. And I understand that I really have to stay up to study in order for me to really enjoy after Os and not regret, and so I won't cry in Jan! (Or Feb)
There's fiesta today and I felt upset, because it was really unfair that the school is enjoying while we're trying to get new info into/refresh our memory in our brains! And those kids just keep coming up to the library and make noise-_-
Oh and I finally saw Smic and Mck after so long..... Shuwei, Clement and Tushall were there too! Afterwards, I saw Binghui seperately heh.
Went to manpuku with BCEJJSX and had my lunch there, while the kids went for a movie (see? jealous much again) Sk stayed behind though, and we studied until 4pm. I went back to school with Sk and the librarian chased me off, thinking I'm sec 3 too just because Sweekee is there!

Anyway, I'm not going to come online again until after Os, and I'm serious. I feel that I owe my brain too much by making it memorise so much. I need to understand too so yah. And can you guys feel it? Feel the pressure? Its coming : on Monday. But listen up, I'm definitely going crazy on Nov 12! Like Celestine, I'm throwing my notes and books away. Any takers (I don't like wasting though)

Social Studies textbook + workbook : SweeKee
Emath textbook : Sweekee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home