Contradicting Irony
I just finished watching Playful Kiss ep 13, and i should be happily sleeping now because he confessed to her.. But I became depressed and unknowingly, the usual things happened. Idk why either, I'm sorry to say. I didn't know an extrovert like me... can actually get beaten by smth called love. Whats that anyway, smth to kill me probably. I hope i get out of this trap soon, because i'm losing myself. This kind of emo post, i really hope it'll be the last. You seem to have, forgotten me. Idk if that is a good thing, but I'm also gonna try, to get you out of my mind. I've made plans to have fun after Os, get a boyfriend in poly life, learn to drive and send my girls around to have fun, go Korea to enjoy the sceneries with my boyfriend etc etc. It will all come true.. right? Should I wait, or just move on.. This is making my heart ache so much, idk what you're thinking and feeling. Maybe its just.. a hint for me to let go. They say sometimes, letting go doesn't mean I'm weak, it means I'm strong enough to do so. But the thing is, idk if I'm strong enough.
Right now, I just feel like pulling out my heart so I won't feel the heartaches. Or probably an alternative method is just to occupy my mind with other things. Like swimming! I shall go exercise often and ciaoz.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home