Fifteen
When you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you gotta believe
I am halfway through forgetting you. But why do i feel like crying when you say mean things to me? I'm only blogging this because I can't say it on twitter or fb, my girls will scold me. I hate the fact that you lost your feelings for me already yet you still continue replying me like nothing happened and then say you get pissed at my bullshit. Naturally I'll feel guilty for making you pissed, which leads me to apologising and you say there's no need for that. I don't know what to do, but all i know is, i feel better now knowing how you feel. I need to start loving myself more than i loved you.
My stomach is hurting again, like that day when i got the medicated oil. Should use it! ^^ Anyway Liyeng and i applied for a job but they haven't called yet! :(
However i'm already sixteen, thus I cannot believe


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home