You
Dear blog.
I'm sorry I only remember and come to you only when I'm sad. But this proves you're the only one I could turn to when I'm down. Yes I'm down again.
Similarly to the previous post: same person, yes. You can say I'm down because of him, but literally not because of him! Someone told me smth about him, so he didn't make me upset- that someone did. Ok but its still because of him.
I'm learning to take things openly- i'm trying my best not to think about it but obviously I'm still thinking about it aye? So I plan to blog it out and get it off my mind.
Maybe all the actions that you made had to coincident with my sensitive thoughts. At that moment, you became "tired" right after we talked about a third person i like (which is you). That very moment made me think too much. I knew i think too much. I can't help it. But its a one sided love thing, isn't it? But I'm like a fucking retard, living in great denial. I knew you like pretty girls, but who doesn't? I am not pretty yet I am still holding on feelings. I am so damn stupid.
"Why do we adore the ones who ignore us, and ignore the ones who adore us?" - So fucking true.
I shall try my best from now onwards- to throw away this stupid feeling or leave it behind, whichever method i don't care. Friendship, is always better than strangers.
Although they say not to have any regrets.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home