20110803

Its a brand new start


i miss you. i hate you. i like you. but i still can't say i love you. Love is too strong a word, and so is forever. I'm just too weak to carry these words. You can trust me, you can if you want. I just can't trust myself. I think this time round, its my turn. I really think I'm willing to do anything for you. I'm gonna pay it back. And lastly, I'm gonna put you as my priority.
I've never felt this jealous. Or am I being sensitive? Is my period cmg? Or am I just being paranoid? Idk why, but i'm just feeling like this. Tonight isn't a good night.
I'm starting to feel anxious for our meeting. I just dk why but i am. Originally excited, but I think I'm gonna be more of guilty. I'm really sorry. Idk what am I supposed to do to gain back your trust. Perhaps, just perhaps, I'm never gonna get it back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home